Personally, I now buy regularly from at least 3 multi-level, network marketing organizations. Why? Because the products from these companies far out-weigh any that I might find in a regular supermarket or department store and at much more reasonable prices. The benefits I receive from their products increase the quality of my life and the life of my family members. It is very convenient and I consume these products on a regular basis. Plus there is always the built-in benefit of product recommendation. If I refer a customer to any one of the companies that I purchase from, the company will reward me monetarily. So I am not only getting quality products at a reasonable price, I am also receiving bonuses when I refer someone else. Network marketing is something that Proctor and Gamble has even started doing, in a limited fashion, because they have seen how powerful network marketing can be. Their limited bonus program gives mom's a few free products if they will refer potential customers to them.
Recently Network marketing has been touted the "Most powerful way to reach the end user" as quoted in Success magazine. We now have many companies like Microsoft, Coca Cola, IBM, Sharp, AT&T, Gillette, Texas Instruments and Colgate distributing their products via this Network Marketing system. These big companies are proof enough of the network marketing credibility and success. And within a few years, probably within the next 10 years, Network marketing industry will be distributing more services and products to the end user.
You will also see some of the most advanced, cutting edge products available to the consumer only by way of network marketing companies . Why is that? It is because they have spent more money in product development and research, using distributors who move these products by way of network marketing. They have cut out paying big advertisers, and some of them actually manufacture their own products, cutting out yet another expense.
We've all heard the extreme success stories of people who have received their golden ticket to life because of the money, time and quality of life they have gained through network marketing. Many people believe it's kind of like the lottery or they think that one can only make it big if you get in at the 'ground level'. They think that it could never happen to them and they better hold on to those dreary but dependable 9 to 5 jobs they trudge through every single day. But how dependable are these jobs nowadays? Where are they now? I've always believed that there is an opportunity for everyone somewhere in America, if you work hard enough and believe in yourself. I'm still optimistic about it, although I think that people really need to focus and work hard at what they believe in and not give up if it doesn't work at first.
Some advantages of Network Marketing Companies are:
- Good quality products: Because these companies generally are able to cut costs on advertising, their products are very high quality. A good question to ask oneself is 'Would I still consume the products and services of this company even if there were no opportunity to market them? I have found the answer to be a resounding 'Yes!' in many circumstances.
- Residual income: When you have customers that consume a product on a regular basis, and you get a portion of the profit, that is residual income!
- No employees to hire: By far, this is a clear advantage over traditional businesses. An MLM affiliate program is a network of people independently working together.
- Short commute: It is possible to build a business right from home! This industry gives you that added benefit, to be in business without employee concerns, yet having a network of independent business owners working together towards a common goal.
- No (or low) inventory: Traditionally Network Marketing companies would have distributors stack up on inventory. This concept alone has given the industry a bad wrap for years. This is something that has changed. There are many companies that don't require any inventory - just a small portion each month that you use personally. I think that is a fair requirement, given the fact that you are paid a portion of the company profit for every time you refer someone as a customer and the fact that you are telling someone these products are worth consuming. Shouldn't you be the first example of that?
- Modern technology can be used to operate your business, such as with:
· Drop Shipping Ability
· Consumer Leads
· Conference Lines
· Web Conference
· High Speed Internet Access
- Low operating Costs: The network marketing model makes it possible to run a business at low costs compared to any other business model. With the advent of technology, we can do today what distributors 15 years ago could not do and that's to make our business portable.
As long as you have access to the Internet via DSL or Cable, you can take your computer, your phone, and continue doing business while you are on the road, on vacation, or visiting relatives whether that be in another city or another country! It is not just the money, but the fulfillment of a lifestyle that makes an MLM Affiliate Program the best business to get in and your individual skills is what makes it happen, period!
As you can see, network marketing has many benefits. It frees up a lot of capital, because we eliminate retailers, wholesalers, warehouses, and the big advertising budget that business and industries normally spend thousand of dollars on. Money that is wasted in the traditional business can now be channeled into 2 main areas - the distributors of network marketing business and to product development and research. In other words, the little guy has a chance!
- Tax Advantages: There are many tax benefits to operating a small business within your home, such as working as an independent distributor for an MLM Company. You are able to deduct many expenses that you have through operation of your business from your total income. For instance, you can in many instances deduct office space square footage, office equipment such as computer, phone, fax, copying, etc., business expenses such as lunch dates, gas mileage for trips, hotel expenses, gifts, etc. Even the cost of the personal products you purchase can be deducted if you can show that the purchase of these items is required for you to operate your business! (Consult your own tax specialist for verification!)
So next time a friend of yours comes to you and says "Hey, I've got a great business with great products/services that you need to look at!" Give them a chance before you walk away!